Appearances and Events

If you would like to book Mrs. Clackamas County 2011 for an appearance, please send an email to the following address: mrsclackamascounty@gmail.com



6.04.2010

Reception for the Naval Officers

It's Rose Festival Week! Last night I was honored to attend the Wardroom Reception, which is an event to welcome the Naval Officers and Admirals into the Rose City. It was held at Venue 126 in Portland. It was such a fun appearance and I had a good time getting to know the Navy Brass. I haven't seen so many white uniforms in one place since the movie Top Gun!

Some of the Navy's finest



The beautiful Mrs. Oregon 2010 Joy Huston

2 comments:

  1. I wanna hear about the parade and your wonderful (un)driver Melanie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela,

    Next time you entertain a bunch of sailor's please email me so I can join you. They'd be great for my...research.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete